Customs formalities

Your personal affects that need to be moved to another country outside the EU, must be declared at customs in the country of destination. This gives customs the opportunity to assess the goods and the declaration is an important piece of evidence that the goods left the EU. Transpack will take care of the entire process and inform you at all stages of the process.

When you import house hold goods into the EU you will also deal with customs. Transpack can take care of all insurances and paperwork for you. Our AEO-certificate gives us the advantage that goods are being declared at customs with priority, which means your goods are available to you as soon as possible.


Vul je gegevens in en wij nemen spoedig contact met je op.
  • Toestemming*